KEYNOTE WORKSHOPS AND MOTIVATION PROGRAMMES FOR EDUCATORS
ADULT SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FOR EDUCATORS
1 - 3 hours per intervention
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR EDUCATORS
Time Management is Life Management!
An inspiring and practical workshop on how to manage available
resources to lead to better control of one's life and career.
THIS WORKSHOP IS ABOUT
- The way time and resources are utilised within relevant work and life areas
- Stimulating effective and rewarding work habits through effective planning
LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR EDUCATORS
- To gain knowledge and skills to be highly motivated on improving self control
A highly interactive workshop to gain skills and knowledge on
how to appropriately execute and implement leadership skills
within your environment.
THIS WORKSHOP IS ABOUT:
- To value ones own competencies as a leader and mentor of people
- To instill motivation combined with practical ideas and relevant new skills to improve the performance of and results people immediately and long lasting
- To understand and welcome change
A motivational talk unleashing remarkable personal and
professional potential to achieve great success and happiness.