“The first step in coaching is to find a life coach with whom you feel comfortable with and that you can relate to.
Therefore the first session is FREE and designed to determine if we are compatible and if I’m the right coach for you!”
Certified COMENSA Coach
(NLP Coach/Business Coach/Life Coach)
Coaching programmes are individualised and customised to suit the needs of the client and/or the operational requirements of the Organisation
• Focus on visible and measurable RESULTS on a multitude of levels (EG emotional, spiritual, physical, etc)
• Assist people to develop the courage to live consciously in the NOW and HERE
• Assist the client to journey through a process of discovery and realization on what you want from your life
LEAP COACHING WILL
• Challenge and empower you to take on at least ONE or more personal goals or dreams
• Not MOULD you, but HOLD you
COACHING CONTENT EXAMPLES:
- Personal Development
- Living and working from within your true self
- Work/Life Balance
- Confidence, Self-esteem and Joy
- Relationship Issues & Conflict
- Life Skills on a multitude of levels
- Creating positive potential
- Leadership Development
- Setting and achieving personal goals/dreams
- Personal Growth on a personal time line
- Career Growth
- Effective Stress Management
- Living with passion and purpose
- Emotional Intelligence
- Physical Goals
- Interpersonal Communication
Coaching is fundamentally an investment in yourself and your employees.
As a registered and qualified coach, I can assist you to improve your innate skills, excel at
what you do and, most importantly, love who you are!
References & Feedback:
|- Face to face
|- Group and/or individual
|- Customised to suit needs of Organisation
|- 1st Interaction FREE
|- 1st Interaction FREE
Lynette has been coaching us over the last 4 months. I have seen a group of people transform into a team with maturity and understanding for each other as well as a sense of purpose
HR Manager, JHB
I find Lynette's experience and enthusiasm for her business and coaching role inspiring. Lynette is very positive, honest, open and does not beat around the bush. It was refreshing to deal with someone that possesses these types of qualities.
She has inspired me to improve my lifestyle, my approach to my work and the way I interact with staff and colleagues.
Call/Service Centre Manager, JHB
Wow.....what an awesome journey! It was powerful. Beyond words...
Lynette I really admire you. God has given you knowledge - a lot of it - and you are not selfish with it.
I really feel great about myself, and my surroundings. I'm totally a whole new person with better perspectives and an extremely positive attitude.
I feel like a born again. And its so amazing, I just can't stop smiling.